Ibanez S5570-TKS Transparent Black Sunburst Build
Imaculate is how you would describe the Ibanez S5570-TKS. Ibanez Guitars are known for this high level of workmanship. The slim mahogany body is one of the most comfortable to sit or stand with. The Transparent Black Sunburst finish works well on the mahogany. The mahogany delivers rich and warm tones. Bolted on to the body is a Super Wizard HP Maple and Walnut neck. It has been fitted with KTS Titanium Rails to strength it. The neck on the Ibanez S5570 is a work of art. One of the slimmest most playable necks you'll get your hands on. It features a 430 mm fingerboard radius which is pretty flat! Very flat in fact. It is tailored to super fast playing. You fingers will be flying up and down it in no time. Inlaid into the rosewood are Pearl Dots. These have been positioned offset.
Top Specification Electric Guitar Hardware
The Low Pro Edge tremolo on the Ibanez S5570-TKS Transparent Black Sunburst works a treat. It is smooth in operation and feels nice and solid. A locking nut at the top of the neck helps hold the tuning. The pickups have been specially designed for the S Series electric guitar. With the HSH setup of the Hot Grinder pickups it will cover a lot of territory. Not just screaming solos. The middle single coil pickup is perfectly capable with clean tones.
As well as being a fast playing speed machine the Ibanez S5570-TKS Transparent Black Sunburst is pretty versatile. It is also one of the most comfortable electric guitar bodies out there.
- Product Code: S5570-TKS
- Product Name: Ibanez S5570-TKS Transparent Black Sunburst
- Finish: Transparent Black Sunburst
- Neck: Super Wizard HP Maple and Walnut with KTS Titanium Rods
- Body: Mahogany
- Frets: Jumbo with Prestige Fret Edge Treatment
- Fretboard: Rosewood with Pearl Offset Dot Inlays
- Bridge: Lo Pro Edge Tremolo
- Hardware: Cosmo Black
- Bridge Pickup: HGD2 Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: ST2 Single Coil
- Neck Pickup: HGD1 Humbucker
- Hard Shell Case included
- Scale: 25.5 inches
- Width at nut: 43 mm
- Width at last fret: 58 mm
- Thickness at first fret: 17 mm
- Thickness at 12th fret: 19 mm
- Radius: 430 mm